1. Lie In's - Let your body sleep as long as it wishes. You deserve it.
2. Relaxing - OBV. Do not expect me to move for 80% of the day.
3. Brunch - Sunday's are an Avocado & Eggs on Toast kind of day for me. But if your body wants pancakes, give it pancakes.
4. Netflix - OMG I have just finished watching the last series of Pretty Little Liars and I am mind blown. If anyone has good Netflix recommendation's leave them below, as I need to find something else to watch.
5. Baking - Cakes, Biscuits, Cookies, anything you desire. I love to bake and find the whole thing really theraputic. Today I am going to make some Banana bread, MmMmMm...
6. Organising - I try and do all my washing on a Sunday, as well as tidying my room and doing a food shop, so I am organised for the week ahead. Even packing my gym bag and making my lunch for Monday really helps to get my week off to an excellent start. Start as you mean to go on.
7. Pampering Yourself - End the day with a little pamper by putting on a face-mask, having a nice long bubble bath, or even painting your nails. Finding time to do this for yourself is super important and I find having a pamper session once a week really improves my mood.
I also filmed a 'Slow Sunday Routine' on my very amateur Youtube channel a couple of weeks ago if you fancy having a watch, I have left it below...
What are you up to this Sunday? Are you having a relaxing day like me?