I have just finished all my exam's therefore 2nd Year is officially over and summer has begun. So much relief! I am finding myself with far too much free time now to bake cakes, watch back to back episodes of 'How I Met Your Mother' and of course relax and pamper myself. (certainly not complaining) This post is some of the beauty products I'm currently lusting over.
1. Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat is top of my must have list right now. After watching Tanya Burr's Eleanor Calder make-up tutorial my desire for this product has definitely grown. This is a really natural looking everyday concealer and really brightens the area under your eyes.
2. I actually NEED Jessica Phenomen Oil in my life. My nails are forever breaking and peeling and this oil is said to work wonders in strengthening nails and nourishing cuticles. All you have to do is rub the oil on your nails twice a day.I have tried to get this in boots but they don't stock it so think I will just order it online on Amazon as it seems to be cheaper there. I'm really excited to get this and see the amazing outcome.
3. I have never tried it before but I've heard only good things about Soap and Glory Sexy Mother Pucker and I do love a bit of soap and glory. The Lip-gloss comes in a number of colour's and is meant to smell phenomenal. It's a really good priced gloss and I am getting ready to run to boots for it after this post.
4. I have been looking at reviews for a few gradual tan lotions as I have a holiday coming up and I don't want to go looking like a milk bottle. I normally use St Tropez tan however I want something more natural. After reducing options to compare Dove and Garnier I have decided to go for Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion. This lotion seemed to slightly outshine Garnier in reviews so I am excited to give it a go for a pre-holiday glow.
5. I actually adore Lush products and this Lush Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask looks absolutely divine. This is actually a detox mask, it totally revitalises your skin and it looks so yummy too haha. I feel like this is definitely what I am in need of post exams to make my skin 'radiant and glowing'!